Sunday, June 19, 2011

Birthday Card Challenge

Over at my pink stamper, Robyn has put out a challenge, and being as adventurous as I am (not) I decided to go for it! The birthday cake was cut at 3 1/4 " from the Birthday Bash cartridge.

I just wasn't liking that big empty spot on the left... it was just so empty.



****
So I made the cake a little bigger, cut at 3 3/4". Unfortuantely, I couldn't change where I had stamped Happy Birthday, so I offset the new cake a little to the left. My husband said he liked it the way it was. I don't know, I'm just not very good at this. LOL.. If I'd had a smaller or larger happy birthday stamp, I think it would have gone better the first time around.



Anyhow.. hope you enjoy. And all you crafty people out there, give me your opinion :)

3 comments:

ally said...

Your card is soooo cute! I just LOVE it. I am new to blogging and was wondering if you'd go check out my blog sometime

http://allyrosedesigns.blogspot.com/

I hope you have a great week ahead!


Ally

Amanda said...

Thank you do much! It's exciting to meet new gals!

Maribel said...

Amanda,

I like the final card with the big cake. The cake is so pretty and it looks like you meant to do it that way. Isn't it weird how sometimes things just don't look right because you've been working on the same card for a while? I feel that way all the time!