It just amazes me how over 100 people can 'view' your blog in one day, but never even say 'HI' once in a while. It kind of makes me wonder if I am that boring, or that unliked. Hum... one will never know I guess.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
"Hi, Amanda!" It's not because you're boring or unliked, I think people just don't wanna take the time or else they're "shy". I can't tell you how many people have told me "I love your blog, and I check it every day!" But I didn't know it because they've NEVER commented! And I thought I was shy...
You KNOW I am your blogger friend! :D I write here often...so count me in!
I don't always have anything to say. Somethings just flow with where I am at in life and other times it doesn't relate to me. If you want posts, do a give-away! Ha Ha
Hang in there, H.
Amanda, The same here. I check your blog a lot, and I do try to write something, but sometimes words fail me, or I am in a big hurry. Hey check out my blog. I have updated it. SMILE!!!!!!
Hey Amanda! I leave a few comments. Just not always. Sometimes you don't know what to say or what you have to say sounds silly.:) So we don't always write. Hope you're having a good weekend. Trisha
Post a Comment