... at least that is what my husband says, and I think it's a great way to say you are getting older! I thought you guys (or ya'll) would appreciate a few pics of my birthday gifts and such.

This is the cake they got me. Isn't that so sweet? (literally)
It just makes you feel young again. Well, maybe not! ;)
These are the gifts my family got me. I just loved this little girl and so my husband got it for me. Also the flowers on the right (notice the authentic vase) are from the girls and the lilacs on the left I picked myself!
I have been enjoying the day. It was perfect; beautiful, sunny and a few clouds. After we got school work done and a few domestic chores (believe me, just a few) I decided to go on outside and tackle those obnoxious bushes that have become over grown. Ugh, now I have a blister! I hate that, but I think it was well worth it.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Amanda! I think I would be staying young, but I have 3 kids and school!!! That can make you old fast! :) Hope you had a great birthday!!! Trisha
Hey Amanda...Happy birthday...What day was yours? Mine was the 25th.
I am so glad I found you send me your email we have a lot of catching up to do. :}
Post a Comment