Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Big Brother

Today my sister and I lost our big brother, my mom and dad lost their son, a wife lost her husband and a little girl lost her daddy. Words can not even begin describe my feelings. The big 'why' questions just seem to linger in my thoughts and I try to leave it all with God, but that right now, is too difficult to do.


Growing up Donnie and I were close. He taught me how to fly a kite, climb trees and get into trouble :) He is going to be very missed, and I love him so much.



Don Soules
March 3, 1971 - June 26, 2010

4 comments:

Amy said...

So sorry for your loss. We are praying for you and your family during this hard time. Love you!

Charity said...

So sorry. {{hugs}}

Brittany said...

So sorry, Amanda. We will be praying for you and your family!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for you love and prayers.