Friday, August 8, 2008

Janae's Golden Birthday

This year was Janae's year to have her "golden" (or star) birthday. She turned 6 on the 6th of August. She is the sweetest little girl I have met. I may be a little partial, but she is so sensitive to peoples feelings. She invited EVERYONE from our church to her birthday party because she didn't want anyone to "feel sad" because they weren't invited. It didn't even cross her mind that she would get more presents this way either.

She insisted on an Elmo cake... so seeing as I already had the pan, we went ahead and made it for her. I kind of though she was too big for Elmo, but I guess you are never too big for Elmo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have an August "baby" too! They are special! Happy Birthday to Janae!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on that cake...WOW!