Hello. Here are a few pictures that I have been waiting to put on here. I had forgotten to bring my camera with me to Michigan, so I went out and bought one of those disposable kind. I'm sure they are eco-friendly :D. At any rate, I had to get them developed and then put on a disk. So here we are!
Here is the dismantled rototiller. Notice the handles to the left, the tines in the middle and of course the engine and tires to the right.
Here is my dad ready to leave the hospital. He was more excited than all of us put together. Once again, thank you for your prayers.

1 comments:
Hi Amanda,
Homeschooling does take a lot of organization! And patience, and patience, and patience... lol!!! I am going into this with my eyes wide-open and scared to death! But yesterday in my devotions, I was playing Jesus Lover of My Soul and God really spoke to me through the words "All my trust on thee is stayed; all my help from thee I bring; Cover my defenceless head With the shadow of thy wing." I have never been so acutely aware of the absolute necessity of God's strength. I cannot do it on my own!
Do you know Steve and LuAnn Boardman? If you do and have her email address, if it is convenient for you can you ask her to email me? My email addy is listed on my profile page. David and I went to church in the QC with them YEARS ago.
I was reading your blog and saw that Melvin Waters was at your church for revival...my husband was friends with him when he was in BMI...Small world, isn't it?
Post a Comment