As you can tell, I am still an amateur, but it sure is fun gaining experience...
My daughters birthday was the 20th and so of course, we have to get out her thank you cards before next year rolls around, so I decided to take a break from the books and play a little. My camera didn't do well with the purple, but hope you enjoy them as much as I do! :)
My daughters birthday was the 20th and so of course, we have to get out her thank you cards before next year rolls around, so I decided to take a break from the books and play a little. My camera didn't do well with the purple, but hope you enjoy them as much as I do! :)


2 comments:
Cute cards! Can't wait to see which one I get. :)
so fun!
i just re-found your blog and wanted to say hey!!
hope you are all well!
Post a Comment