Revival with Bro. Waters
Hello everyone, we just finished revival meeting with Bro. Melvin Waters. Needless to say, I am exhausted! Thankfully, I can just take the day off today and take it easy (if a mother can ever take a day off or take it easy). Before the last night service Bro. Waters gave each of the girls a dollar bill folded into a bow tie. They thought that was great! Of course, what child doesn't love to receive a dollar? Well, my children were pretty creative and posed with their bow tie. We had a good time during revival, even if it was a lot of work. The church ladies here are terrific; they provided all of the supper meals for us! I love you ladies! Well, I hope to post more in the next couple of days. Love you all, and have a great week.

0 comments:
Post a Comment